Personal Growth Geek
I'm extroverted and I love to share.
Not to mention, my friend ask me: what the heck are you up to NOW? (I've been known to experiment.)
I put it all here.
This is my blog folks. Enjoy if you like it. Move on if you don't. The internet is full of awesome. :)
When I'm not learning , reading, talking, or writing about personal growth topics and doing wacky health experiments, I'm performing improv, coaching improv, reading fantasy fiction, singing made-up songs in the kitchen, or hanging out with my husband, three awesome kids, and super fluffy dog in Boise, Idaho.
"I only want happy people to tell me what to do."
- my son, age three
- B.A. Secondary Education English/Theatre
- Masters in Theatre
- Public Relations/Marketing for Theatre
- Over 20 years improv training, performance, coaching
- Tech Project Manager/International & Local Partner Relationships Manager, Internet Industry
- Past Co-Founder, San Diego Circle Shamanic Healing Arts Center
- Professional Intuitive
- Law of Attraction - over a decade and counting
- Solopreneur marketing & business training
- Over 18 years coaching and helping people transform their lives