Lifestyle Business Owner
For over 20 years I have studied, taught, and tried my best to live the principles behind happy living. Happiness may seem an impractical goal but I have found it takes diligence and determination to cultivate a life you love. Typically such a life includes the things one would consider a success: thriving family, thriving health, thriving finances, thriving career.
In the end, I landed on three branches of work that make me deliriously happy as hobbies as well as careers.
Strangely healing as well as laugh-out-loud fun, the connection, camaraderie, and training to open your mind make improv a useful blast. Students have fun and report increased success in life, relationships, and career. Audience members forget their troubles, laugh, and lighten their loads. It's been a pleasure of mine to perform and coach improv for over 20 years. Currently I own Full Tilt Improv in Boise as well as teach and perform in other places as well.
2. Personal Growth.
Communication techniques. Personality typing. The Science of Happiness. Parenting Tips. Wacky Health Experiments. Even Homeschooling. I'm always up to something and you can see more of it or get my tips personally over the phone at YesAndLiving.com.
3. Law of Attraction.
This very specific way of thinking about the world and moving through it is my number one tool for creating a life I love. Since this is specific niche I created a separate site just for LOA fans called ExpectButterflies.com. That's where I go in depth about how to consciously create your reality with a podcast, blog posts, and coaching sessions.
"I only want happy people to tell me what to do."
- my son, age three
- B.A. Secondary Education English/Theatre
- Masters in Theatre
- Public Relations/Marketing for Theatre
- Over 20 years improv training, performance, coaching
- Tech Project Manager/International & Local Partner Relationships Manager, Internet Industry
- Past Co-Founder, San Diego Circle Shamanic Healing Arts Center
- Professional Intuitive
- Law of Attraction - over a decade and counting
- Solopreneur marketing & business training
- Over 18 years coaching and helping people transform their lives